Minute School Class Rep
Class Reps are key to Minute School being able to help students succeed. Class reps help by making sure exam dates and course material is accurate. Being a class rep is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get better grades, and to help others get better grades!
We are looking for class reps for people in these courses at the University of Toronto:
ECO 101, PSY 100, PHY 151, MAT 135, PHY 131, CHM 136, PSY 201, PSY 220, BIO 130, PSY 202, PHY 250
What’s your role?
- With help from Minute school staff; show Minute School to others in your class
- Communicate with Minute School staff to make sure course info is correct and exam dates are accurate
What you get?
- $25-100 Amazon gift card based on results at end of term
- Free access to Minute School’s platform for a year ($60 value)
- Minute school swag to keep and hand out
- Marketing experience (looks good on resume for co-op or future jobs)
- 1-5 extremely flexible hours throughout term
Who are you?
- You are an undergraduate student in one of the above courses
- You are organized and reliable
- You are outgoing
- You frequently attend class
How do I apply?
- Fill out this google form! It takes about 5 minutes to fill, no need for a resume or cover letter