Rules and Regulations
- These rules govern the Summer Science Contest (the “Contest”). The Contest is intended to be conducted in Canada and the U.S. only and shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Canadian and U.S. law. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The Contest is void in whole or part where prohibited by law. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- The Contest Sponsor is Minute School and Code Like A Girl, referred to as the “Sponsor”. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), LinkedIn Corporation (“LinkedIn”), Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”), Apple Inc. (“Apple” or “ITunes”), Google Inc. (“Google”), Amazon.com, Inc. (“Amazon”), Starbucks Corporation (“Starbucks”), or Restaurant Brands International, Inc. (“Tim Hortons” or “Burger King”). Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- Void where prohibited. To be eligible for this Contest, an entrant must:
- be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) or a legal resident of the U.S at the time of winner selection; and
- be between the ages of 13 and 21, inclusive, at the time of entry; and
- if a minor, have received consent from parent/legal guardian prior to entry; and
- be a registered member of Minute School at the time of entry and continue to be a member during the Contest Period; and
- not be an employee of the Sponsor or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest; and
- have read, accepted, and agreed to comply with these Rules.
- The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of age, identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof or insufficient proof may result in disqualification from the Contest in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from the Contest should such an entrant at any stage supply unsatisfactory, untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.