Join our team
Helping students prepare for, transition into, and through higher education.
Why work with us?
We are looking for passionate people who want to help students succeed academically and professionally. You will work as a part of a team focused on product, content, and metrics. We value diversity and a variety of experiences.
There are several opportunities available. Apply by emailing the following:
- Subject: The position you are applying for.
- An introduction. Tell us why you would like to work with us and how you can help students succeed.
- Your résumé. Include 3 references. We prefer to hear from your professors, associates, and former employers rather than family or close friends.
Email all of the above to email@example.com
Course / Curriculum Designer – Short term contract
We are looking for subject matter experts from a variety of disciplines, who have experience in designing and teaching first and second year higher-ed courses.
- Define course goals/outcomes
- Design course curriculum
- Chunk course topics/lessons
- Describe each lesson and expected outcome
- Participate in creation of one video about yourself and your expertise
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD preferred
- 2+ years teaching experience. Sessional lecturers are welcome to apply
- Experience in online education in higher education
- Experience in teaching first and second year higher education courses