Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping others? Are you looking to get involved on campus? Do you already spend hours of your day on social media? Join Minute School as a campus ambassador and get paid to do the things you love.
About Minute School
Minute School helps students prepare for, transition into, and advance through higher education. Through a mobile app, we deliver short, impactful micro-courses, study tools, and quizzes. Students can prepare in advance, review material, assess their progress, and compare their performance to their peers. With Minute School, students can improve their success in higher education.
As a campus ambassador you will lead our on-the-ground marketing campaigns and strategies at your school. You will communicate and engage with students in meaningful ways to increase brand awareness, grow our community, and gain student feedback.
- Promote Minute School on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
- Execute on-campus marketing activities (class announcements, flyer handouts, booths, and other events)
- Attend social events, and network with student groups and clubs
- Engage with students, identify campus influencers, and report any feedback
- Determine popular and challenging first and second year courses
- Find out what students are struggling with and suggest how Minute School could help
- You are an undergraduate student in 2nd or 3rd year
- You are able to commit to 4-5 hours per week
- You have a strong social media presence
- You are involved in clubs, sports, or other extracurriculars
- You are a people person
- You are outgoing
- You are organized and reliable
What You Get
- Social media and on-ground marketing experience
- Competitive salary plus commissions and performance bonuses
- Free access to Minute School premium
- Stronger connections to your campus community, and the chance to help your peers
- Free company merchandise
- Opportunity to grow your network and broaden your horizons