Today is World Kindness Day. Looking for some easy ways you can celebrate? I have got 10 ideas for you:
- Smile at everyone that crosses your path.
- Give out at least 5 compliments.
- Bring treats to your office.
- Make a donation or donate your time to a charity.
- Pay for the person’s coffee who is behind you in the drive-thru.
- Spread positivity on social media.
- Bring a friend some food or flowers.
- Let the people in your life know that you love them.
- Leave a bigger tip than usual for your waiter, waitress, or barista.
- And, don’t forget, be kind to yourself!
Take a much needed break today to practice self-care. This can mean spending extra time doing things you love like cooking, having a bubble bath, indulging in some spa treatments, or just spending a little extra time to yourself.
Doing these things will take a small amount of time out of your day, and likely make a bigger impact on someone else’s day.